Supply Chain Digest ™ Marketing Programs
Your best vehicle to reach supply chain management and logistic decision-makers
If you are a vendor or supplier in the supply chain or logistics industry, Supply Chain Digest provides great value and industry-leading programs for you to reach thousands of decision makers in your target markets, increase industry awareness and generate leads. Click here to request sponsorship and marketing program information.
Why is Supply Chain Digest the best vehicle for reaching your prospects and getting your message to market?
- It is read: The fresh, unique content in Supply Chain Digest means that it is read. Unlike boring newsletters that simply republish press releases, or technology newsletters that cover a spectrum of issues outside supply chain, Supply Chain Digest provides interesting, informative news and opinions unavailable from any other publication. Designed specifically for the supply chain and logistics professional, thousands of readers look forward to SupplyChainDigest in their in-boxes every week.
- Reach: Supply Chain Digest continues to aggressively expand its circulation lists, and believes it offers the best value for your sponsorship dollar.
- Breadth of Programs: Supply Chain Digest offers a wide variety of programs: newsletter and web site sponsorship, Supply Chain Videocasts, direct email programs, white paper development, custom research, and much more. We will tailor programs to meet your specific needs.
- Innovation: If it's new and different, SCDigest is leading the industry. Break through the clutter with innovative marketing programs from SCDigest.
"Supply Chain Digest is rapidly becoming the portal of choice for the supply chain and logistics executive."
Former Cheif Logistics Officer
Proctor & Gamble
Why should consider marketing programs with Supply Chain Digest?
- Supply chain software providers
- Material handling solution providers
- Inventory management and supply chain visibility vendors
- Data collection hardware and solution providers
- RFID solution providers
- Third party logistics and transportation providers
- Supply chain consultants and systems integrators
- Supply chain education and event companies
If your target customers and decision-makers are from the supply chain or logistics markets, you’ll reach them better with Supply Chain Digest.