Attend this free web seminar to listen as Beth Enslow of Aberdeen Group, Dan Gilmore of Supply Chain Digest, and Razat Gaurav of i2 discuss how competitive advantage can be won or lost within a supply chain, and how today’s challenges demand that companies adopt an entirely new generation of supply chain management strategies, processes, and solutions in order to succeed.
The discussion will focus on business trends affecting transportation, best practices in transportation management, and how new-generation technology is propelling some of the world’s most successful supply chains to the leading edge of transportation and logistics innovation.
If you are unable to attend, please forward this link to colleagues who could benefit from this seminar.
In this web seminar you will learn:
- Emerging best practices across global transportation and logistics management
- What is the new generation of transportation and distribution management solutions
- How organizations are accelerating time to value while lowering the total cost of solution ownership by leveraging new technologies such as:
- Service-oriented architecture
- Enhanced data synchronization
- Integrated testing, development, and deployment environments
- Automated cross-organizational workflows
- Best-practice success stories from leading companies in electronics manufacturing, third-party logistics, and the food and beverage industry
What: Free Web Seminar: “The New Generation of Global Transportation Management
When: October 31, 2006,
11:00 AM EST
Beth Enslow, Senior Vice President of Enterprise Research and Supply Chain Practice Leader, Aberdeen Group
Dan Gilmore, President and Chief Editor of Supply Chain Digest
Razat Gaurav, Vice President and General Manager of Global Transportation and Distribution Industry Group, i2
Register for the Seminar